During the cultivation of chlorella pyrenoidosa, each cell is divided into four cells every twenty hours. Scientists have succeeded in isolating the complex of substances that activates this rapid reproduction and have named it C.G.F.
- 18 amino acids including all essential amino acids
- a complex of soluble vitamins, especially those of group B, in particular folic acid and vitamin B12
- minerals and trace elements, in small quantities: phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, calcium
- proteins and glycoproteins
- aminopeptidases (special binding of several amino acids)
- substances similar to glutathione
- chlorellin, an antibiotic naturally produced by chlorella cells.
- DNA and RNA