Have you ever heard of C.G.F. or Chlorella Growth Factor? It is an amazing nutrient complex, an exceptional substance obtained by separation and extraction of cells from chlorella pyrenoïdosa. CGF is recognized by many researchers as a beneficial contribution to the health of all generations
CGF: what is it?
CGF is a unique complex found in the cell nucleus of chlorella.
Only chlorella has such a growth factor. It is not found in spirulina or in any other micro-algae.
Researchers have discovered that CGF is produced during intense photosynthesis which allows chlorella to grow so rapidly. Each cell multiplies into two new cells about every 20 hours, and the CGF promotes this rapid rate of reproduction.
Experiments show that CGF promotes faster growth without undesirable side effects and appears to improve RNA/DNA functions responsible for the production of proteins, enzymes and energy at the cellular level, stimulating tissue repair and protecting cells from certain toxic substances.
As people age, cellular processes slow down. The cell wall, which regulates nutrient supply and waste expulsion, becomes less functional. This leads to an increasing acidity of the body which promotes many chronic and degenerative diseases.
An adequate supply of foods rich in DNA and RNA helps protect our own cellular nucleic acids. And when our RNA and DNA are in good condition, our bodies are able to use nutrients more efficiently, get rid of toxins and prevent disease. Cells are able to repair themselves, and the energy level and vitality of the whole body is high.
In Japan, Professor Michinori Kimura found levels of 10% RNA and 3% DNA in chlorella, which would make it the nutrient richest in nucleic acids. Used regularly, CGF would help repair damaged genetic material in human cells, thereby protecting health and slowing the aging process.
CGF is a remarkable nutritional supplement, known to promote growth, stimulate immune defences and accelerate healing.
- Promotes rapid growth, strengthens the immune system and promotes rapid tissue healing.
- Stimulates the immune system: CGF stimulates the production of interferon and protects T and B lymphocytes which are the body’s front line against infections. Increasing resistance to disease
- Purifying, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties – thanks to the high concentrations of chlorophyll present in the CGF
- Detoxifies. Glutathione, present in CGF, has the ability to bind to heavy metals, solvents and pesticides and convert them into a form that can be excreted in urine or bile. It is also a powerful antioxidant that helps fight harmful free radicals in the body, and helps in detoxification. Glutathione helps to eliminate toxins from the liver.
- Prebiotic Function – CGF stimulates the growth of good bacteria and supports the digestive system. It regulates the intestinal flora.
- Beneficial in the prevention of allergic diseases and prevents casein allergy, a major cause of milk allergy.
- Resistance and endurance: true energy concentrate very useful for athletes
- Tissue repair – through their growth and life activating properties, CGF nucleic acids stimulate tissue regeneration and repair of damaged tissue without causing uncontrolled cell proliferation in the form of malignant tumours…
- Helps fight high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease.
CGF is recommended for
- Teenagers in full growth
- Seniors who want to regain vitality and energy
- Patients to better support their treatment
- Patients seeking rapid recovery following heavy and painful procedures or treatments (chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery, etc.)
Exclusive to Nutriphys®, products with a high CGF concentration
- NUBIOCELL® - 10 ampoules 34,90 € TTC
- NUBIOCELL E.C.P.® complex 28,90 € TTC
- NUBIOCELL TONIC PLUS 21,90 € TTC