Sun is back, for our greatest happiness. And many of us wish for a healthier glow. But to restore our skin’s radiance, we must fight the effects of age, stress or fatigue.
A radiant skin
To prevent and fight against the effects of ageing, a healthy lifestyle is essential:
- A diet rich in antioxidants (especially in fruits and vegetables) to fight against free radicals, responsible for skin ageing.
- Drink at least 1.5 litres of water a day to combat dry skin.
- A cure of food supplements, like chlorella, to regain tone and vitality.
And to make the most of summer, protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. Because a sunburn is a burn of the skin and prolonged exposure to the sun accelerates skin ageing.
Chlorella, skin balm
Chlorella is known to stimulate cell regeneration. This is probably why, for more than 20 years, major cosmetic brands have included chlorella extract in their skin care products.
Did you know that the body also eliminates toxins through the skin, especially when other organs are overworked? Our nutrient reserves and our body’s detoxification capacity are then lower. Result: a pale complexion, impurities and premature skin ageing.
To prevent this, chlorella has almost magical virtues:
- it firms the skin, while protecting collagen and elastin
- it promotes cell renewal and prevents skin ageing
- it has a detoxifying action against pollutants
- It helps wound healing and is useful in combating acne.
Chlorella Plus acts under the epidermis
This food supplement is particularly suitable to protect and beautify your skin from the inside.
- Chlorella Plus, rich in zinc and beta-carotene provides better skin protection, detoxifies, tones and stimulates the natural defences.
Food supplements do not replace sunscreen, which remains essential for any exposure to the sun. Also, avoid exposure between noon and 4pm.